Web aclfest2006rumors.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Full Line-Up from aclfest site

here is the full line up:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Van Morrison, Willie Nelson, Massive Attack, String Cheese Incident, Ben Harper, the Flaming Lips, John Mayer, the Raconteurs, Los Lonely Boys, the Shins, Ween, Thievery Corp., Ben Kweller, g. Love and Special Sauce, Matisyahu, Gnarls Barkley, Damien Marley, Damien rice, Catpower, the Tragicly Hip, Nickel Creek, Kings of Leon, Son Volt, Calexico, Deadboy and Elephantmen, jack ingram, the Secret Machines, Explosions in the Sky, Guster, the New Porographers, Brazilian Girls, Gomez, Stars, Wolf Parade, Sparklehorse, Paolo Nutini, Nada Surf, Los Amigos Invisibles, Feist, Phoenix, KT Tunstall; Goldfrapp, Donavon Frankenreiter, Oliver Mtukudzi & Black Spirits, Asleep at the Wheel, Buckwheat Zydeco, Husky Rescue, Jimmie Dale Gilmore; The Subdudes, BoDeans, The Greencards, Guy Clark, Kathleen Edwards, The Long Winters, The Stills, Charlie Sexton, Alexi Murdoch, Pierre Guimard, Matt Costa, Matt Nathanson, Okkervil River, Ted Leo/Pharmacists, Sparta, Benevento Russo Duo, Randy Rogers Band, Federico Aubele, What Made Milwaukee Famous, Jose Gonzalez, Ian McLagan and The Bump Band, New Monsoon, Del Castillo, Fields, Lou Ann Barton, Beto and the Fairlanes, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness., Centro-matic, Marah, Sam Roberts, Rocky Votolato, Murder by Death, The Black Angels, Anathallo, The Rocket Summer, Sara Hickman, Sylvia St. James and The Gospel Stars, Terri Hendrix, Trish Murphy, Patrice Pike, The Durdens , The Jones Family Singers , Sterling Lands and THE WARRIOR GOSPEL BAND , Joe McDermott and the Smart Little Creatures , The Biscuit Brothers, Imagination Movers, Elvis Perkins, The New Soul Invaders, South Austin Jug Band
Greyhounds, Star Kids Yoga, Joy Davis,; Daniella Cotton, Troy Campbell Band, The Palm Elementary School Choir, Asheba, The White Ghost Shivers, The Gospel Silvertones, The Anointed Voicez, Ghandaia, Melissa Reaves, Claire Small, Eli Young Band, Rodney Hayden, Robyn Ludwick, Peter Dawson.


Comments:
Its soo sucky, I really wish I didn't have plans for the first weekend of August so I could go to Chicago. Lolla has better bands, it only cost $15 more, and its not so crazy hot.
 
I hate it.
 
Lollapalooza is just as crazy hot, I went last year and it was a hundred degrees but its right next to Lake Michigan and its about a thousand times more humid than ACL Fest.
 
So, now that the lineup is out, what do you plan to do with the site?

I really appreciate you keepin this thing up and running. It added a little excitment to my otherwise boring day at work.

Thanks for the hard work...
 
yeah, lollapalooza was just as hot at acl last year. it was AWFUL!!!
 
no, it wasn't. lollapalooza was not 108 degrees. they didn't have a dust storm either.
 
I love the line up I just wish that Roky Erickson was going to be there again. That would make it perfect maybe he will be a late edition.
 
I don't think a really big name is necessarily what will make it a good festival... I really like the wide range of bands they have instead, I think it's a good mix and allows for the spotlight to be on more acts (which are all awesome) thanjust one.
 
I am pumped for this lineup.

Yes, I was hoping for a "blockbuster" headliner like Radiohead. But then again, thinking back on last year and how miserably crowded it was for Coldplay, I can live without that.

I think the lineup is very, very solid.

But where is My Morning Jacket?!?! (I keep missing these guys. Dang!)
 
What happened to Matisyahu? He is no longer on the official line up at the acl website. His website says he is playing, but his myspace doesn't?!? Can you get to the bottom of this?
 
I see the Strokes are touring w/Petty and look to be available the same days he is for ACLFest. A suitable replacement for Matisyahu?
 
For anyone going or thinking about going to the festival, I will be doing a daily breakdown of the schedule, artist by artist, on my blog.

http://covertcuriosity.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?