Web aclfest2006rumors.blogspot.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

 

A quick note.

Not a lot of news today, but I wanted to thank everyone that has been sending me tips and kind words via email.
Trying to compile a list and sort through all of the trash is tough, and all of your help is greatly appreciated.
As we all know, the scavenger hunt is over, but that doesn't mean to stop checking the site (though I assume traffic will drop over the next week because people won't come looking for the answers).

I will continue to update the site as news becomes available and even after the full line up is released I will continue posting interesting links and such leading up to the festival.

Comments:
Hey, I appreciate all the news over the past few weeks. I've been craving my ACL news fix, and you've provided it. Good job. Keep up the good work.
 
I've linked to this site on my blog and recommended that everyone bookmark it to get their ACL news. Thanks for all the tips and info, its been invaluable. See you come September!
 
GREAT job!!! Keep up the good work!!
 
I come here everyday and dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

Good job!
 
I talked to Calexico after their free concert in austin and they said that they were booked for ACL as well.
 
Thanks so much for all the info - I'll continue checking the blog until the show!
 
Thanks for all the info..I will stop at your site to continue to get the line up updates!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?